Clinical Genetic Counselor
Ellen graduated from the University of South Carolina Genetic Counseling Program and joined the Greenwood Genetic Center in 2020. Ellen provides genetic counseling in general, metabolic, and oncology clinics. She is a member of the National Society of Genetic Counselors and is certified by the American Board of Genetic Counseling.
Office (864) 388-1724
Fax (864) 941-8114
Email [email protected]
- B.S. Biological Sciences, University of South Carolina, 2011
- M.S. Biological Sciences, University of South Carolina, 2014
- M.S. Genetic Counseling, University of South Carolina, 2020
- Yuqi Qiu, Thomas Arbogast, Sandra Martin Lorenzo, Hongying Li,1 Shih C. Tang, Ellen Richardson, Oanh Hong, Shawn Cho, Omar Shanta, Timothy Pang, Christina Corsello, Curtis K. Deutsch, Claire Chevalier, Erica E. Davis, Lilia M. Iakoucheva, Yann Herault, Nicholas Katsanis, Karen Messer, Jonathan Sebat, Oligogenic Effects of 16p11.2 Copy-Number Variation on Craniofacial Development, Cell Reports, Volume 28, Issue 13, 24 September 2019, Pages 3320-3328.
- Anna Lindstrand, Stephan Frangakis, Claudia M.B. Carvalho, Ellen B. Richardson, Kelsey A. McFadden, Jason R. Willer, Davut Pehlivan, Pengfei Liu, Igor L. Pediaditakis, Aniko Sabo, Richard Alan Lewis, Eyal Banin, James R. Lupski, Erica E. Davis, Nicholas Katsanis, Copy-Number Variation Contributes to the Mutational Load of Bardet-Biedl Syndrome, The American Journal of Human Genetics, Volume 99, Issue 2, 4 August 2016, Pages 318-336, ISSN 0002-9297, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ajhg.2015.04.023