Clinical Genetic Counselor
Aubrey joined the Greenwood Genetic Center in 2021. She received her B.S. degree in Molecular Genetics from The Ohio State University in 2019 and her M.S. degree from the University of South Carolina Genetic Counseling Program in 2021. Aubrey works in the Charleston office providing genetic counseling to pediatric and adult patients in the general genetics clinic. She is a member of the National Society of Genetic Counselors and is certified by the American Board of Genetic Counseling.
Fax (843) 735-5097
- B.S. Molecular Genetics, The Ohio State University, 2019
- M.S. Genetic Counseling, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, 2021
- Paleo, B. J., Madalena, K. M., Mital, R., McElhanon, K. E., Kwiatkowski, T. A., Rose, A. L., Lerch, J. K., & Weisleder, N. (2020). Enhancing membrane repair increases regeneration in a sciatic injury model. PloS One, 15(4), e0231194. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0231194
- Kwiatkowski, T. A.*, Rose, A. L.*, Jung, R., Capati, A., Hallak, D., Yan, R., & Weisleder, N. (2020). Multiple poloxamers increase plasma membrane repair capacity in muscle and nonmuscle cells. American Journal of Physiology. Cell Physiology, 318(2), C253–C262. https://doi.org/10.1152/ajpcell.00321.2019 *A. L. Rose and T. A. Kwiatkowski contributed equally to this publication
- May, F. J., Baer, L. A., Lehnig, A. C., So, K., Chen, E. Y., Gao, F., Narain, N. R., Gushchina, L., Rose, A., Doseff, A. I., Kiebish, M. A., Goodyear, L. J., & Stanford, K. I. (2017). Lipidomic Adaptations in White and Brown Adipose Tissue in Response to Exercise Demonstrate Molecular Species-Specific Remodeling. Cell Reports, 18(6), 1558–1572. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.celrep.2017.01.038